Life and Health Insurance Agent Licensing Practice Exam
Take this free practice test to get an idea of what is on your state's life and health insurance agent licensing exam.
As an insurance agent, one is allowed to offer many different lines of coverage – provided that the required training and testing qualifications have been met. Those who wish to sell life and health insurance are required to possess the proper licensing for each state in which they conduct business. In order to obtain a life and health insurance license, individuals must take and successfully pass an exam that is offered by the state licensing boards.
To prepare for your licensing exam, use the full-length Life & Health Insurance Agent Practice Exam with answers fully explained for ideal study.
The practice exam is written by Susan Wright, MBA, CLU, RHU, REBC, who has over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry and Noah Sobin, an life insuance underwriting expert.
The following practice exam is a sample from the full-length test.
- General insurance
- Insurance regulation
- Life insurance basics
- Life insurance policies
- Life insurance policy provisions, options, and riders
- Federal tax considerations for life insurance and annuities
- Qualified plans
- Health Insurance basics
- Individual health insurance policy general provisions
- Disability income and related insurance
- Medical plans
- Health maintenance organizations
- Group health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Insurance for special needs individuals and senior citizens
- Federal tax considerations for health insurance