Life & Health Insurance Agent Exams by State

Life & Health Exam Every state has unique licensing and exam requirements to become a life and health insurance sales agent.  Find out how to pass the insurance test in your state with information on exam jurisdictions, test sections, insurance agent qualifications and how to apply for the life and health insurance exam.  To help you get your insurance agent license on the first try, we recommend our Life and Health Insurance Agent Practice Exam Kit.
Quality starts with who wrote the material.
Our practice exam writer
Robert Cherris, CPU, ASF, ARC
is an insurance agent from Michigan with over forty years of experience in the industry,  He formerly was a faculty instructor at Florida Atlantic University and Broward Community College teaching Property & Casualty Insurance.

Charles Siniari is an instructor in Property & Casualty insurance at PeopleShare in Pennsylvania.   
Denise Jackson is an insurance instructor in Property & Casualty insurance as well as other types of insurance at Dee's Prelincensing Bootcamp in Florida.  
Our practice exam covers property and casualty insurance exam subjects that are common across the country and is not specific to any one state but rather applicable to all states. Our exam is based on ISO standard policies. It covers all of the following areas which are typically covered in your actual state Property & Casualty Insurance examination:
  • General insurance
  • Insurance regulation
  • Homeowners insurance 
  • Commercial policies
  • Automobile insurance
  • Inland Marine policies
  • Flood Insurance
  • Professional Liability
  • Workers Compensation
  • Policy Provisions
  • Contracts
  • And more...