BSRA® is a registered trademark of Pearson Education, Inc., which is not affiliated with Tests.com or TestingMom.com and did not sponsor or endorse this practice test.
BSRA® Practice Test
These practice questions and answers for the BSRA can help your child get better prepared for the actual BSRA.
The Bracken School Readiness Assessment ("BSRA") is a test used for children as young as 2.6 years of age: pre-K - 2nd grade.
These six basic skills are tested:
- Colors — identify common colors by name.
- Comparisons — match or differentiate objects based on a specific characteristic.
- Letters — identify upper-case and lower-case letters.
- Numbers | Counting — count and identify single and double-digit numbers.
- Sizes — show a knowledge of words that identify size (e.g., large, small, etc.)
- Shapes — identify basic shapes by name.
This Free BSRA Practice Test was written by the PreK - 8th grade testing experts at TestingMom.com with access to 50,000 Practice Questions including the BSRA. Get 100 free practice questions to get started.
Instant Scoring in this practice test is broken down by grade level so you have a choice of doing all the questions or just the grade level that is applicable to your child.