Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding the Extensible Markup Language (Versions XML and XML Concepts).
- Test Name: XML Tests (General and Concepts)
- Job Level (depending on test version): Managers/Trainers or Web Designers/Developers
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding the Extensible Markup Language (Versions XML and XML Concepts).
- Estimated Testing Time: 29-33 minutes, depending on test version (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
XML Concepts Test:
- XML, XML Characteristics, Applied XML, Software Development and Related
- Web Presentation and Web Technologies, as well as Structuring Data
- X-Link, XML Namespaces, Software, and Specifications, General Knowledge and XML Contacts
- Combining Technologies, DTDs and Schemas, as well as Stylesheets
- Emerging or Future Technologies