Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding the performance of medical tests in the treatment of patients, in a healthcare environment (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Technician/Technologist Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Mid-level Healthcare
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding the performance of medical tests in the treatment of patients, in a healthcare environment
- Estimated Testing Time: 52 minutes (Short Form); 42 minutes screening, 43 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple-Choice - Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Professional Potential, Medical Terminology, Deductive Reasoning Ability, Patient Focus
- Motivation, Assertiveness, Responsibility, Conscientiousness