Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency within entry-level retail positions which include selling a specific line of products that require detailed knowledge about the products. The employee's pay is based on their performance (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Technical Sales Associate Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Retail
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency in regards selling a specific product line
- Estimated Testing Time: 41 minutes (Short Form); 32 minutes screening, 37 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, multiple choice -- adaptive
- Conscientiousness, Persistence, and Learning Potential
- Customer Service Potential, Retail Professionalism, Following Instructions, Sales and Customer Focus, Achievement Orientation