Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding the translation of user requirements into optimal architecture.
- Test Name: Systems Analysis Test
- Job Level: System Analysts/Business Analyst
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding the translation of user requirements into optimal architecture.
- Estimated Testing Time: 34 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Systems Analysis Tasks and Systems Design Tasks
- Fundamental Systems Analysis Skills
- Implementation and Support as well as Technical Methods for Specifying Requirements