Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level leadership positions in the hospitality industry that oversee employees who do not work in customer facing support positions, such as assigning work tasks, monitoring employees, taking action when an employee shows poor performance (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Support Supervisor Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Supervisor
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level leadership positions in the hospitality industry that do not require interactions with customers
- Estimated Testing Time: 39 minutes (Short Form); 32 minutes screening, 55 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Forced choice-adaptive, Multiple-choice adaptive
- Deductive Reasoning Ability, Leadership Professionalism, Management Potential
- Achievement, Reliability, Thoroughness, Coaching Effectiveness
- Independence, Influence, and Innovation