Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding supervising hourly employees in an entry-level leadership position (Versions of Tests Available: Short Form (One Sitting Unproctored) and General (Two-Sittings)).
- Test Name: Supervsior Tests (Short Form and General)
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry to Mid-Level Job
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding supervising hourly employees in an entry-level leadership position
- Estimated Testing Time: 57 minutes (Short Form); 53 minutes Screening, and 58 minutes Selection (General).
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
Supervisor Test- Short Form (One Sitting):
- Influence, Independence, Reliability, Achievement, Innovation, Thoroughness, Deductive Reasoning Ability, Professional and Management Potential
Supervisor Test - General (Two Sittings):
- Influence, Independence, Innovation, Reliability, Coaching and Development, Achievement, Deductive Reasoning Ability, Prioritizing, Management Potential, and Thoroughness