Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency within entry-level leadership positions which include supervising hourly employees, and which involve tasks such as coaching employees, assigning employees to tasks, preparing work schedules, schedule adherence, training subordinates etc. (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Store Manager Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Retail
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency in regards to tasks within entry-level leadership positions
- Estimated Testing Time: 49 minutes (Short Form); 29 minutes screening, 57 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, multiple choice -- adaptive
- Independence, Innovation, Influence, Decision Making, Problem Solving
- Achievement, Thoroughness, Reliability, Monitoring, Decision Making, Prioritizing
- Coaching and development, Retail Professionalism, Management Potential