Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency within entry-level retail positions for which tasks include replenishing supplies and products, maintaining stockroom organization, unloading product shipments and processing outgoing shipments (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Stock Clerk Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Retail
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency in regards to tasks within entry-level retail positions
- Estimated Testing Time: 25 minutes (Short Form); 25 minutes screening, 27 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, multiple choice -- adaptive
- Conscientiousness, Achievement Orientation, Learning Potential
- Retail Professionalism, Following Instructions