Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency of managing software quality throughout the long term development process.
- Test Name: Software Quality Assurance Test
- Job Level: Quality Assurance Technician
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency of managing software quality throughout the long term development process.
- Maximum Number of Questions: 40 minutes (120 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Configuration Management, Philosophy Behind SQA and Managing SQA Projects
- Processes, Testing, and Analysis
- Standards and Matrices
- Verification and Validation