Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding basic subtraction, multiplication, addition, and division of fractions, as well as decimals.
- Test Name: Shop Math -- Fractions and Decimals Test
- Job Level: Entry-level within the Light Industry
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding reading basic subtraction, multiplication, addition, and division of fractions.
- Estimated Testing Time: unlimited (34 questions)
- Test Format: Multiple choice
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions, as well as decimals.