Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within high-level sales positions which require proactive selling of products to customers (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Senior Sales Professional Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Sales Suite Professional
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within high-level sales positions which require proactive selling of products to customers
- Estimated Testing Time: 42 minutes (Short Form); 28 minutes screening, 62 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Professional and Sales Potential, Business Reasoning, Senior Sales Retention
- Self Confidence and Autonomy, Drive and Initiative, Responsibility and Commitment, Focused Innovation, Learning Potential