Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within senior-level professional positions in the insurance industry that involve insuring property, health, life, and automotive insurance (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Senior Insurance Agent Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Professional in the Insurance Industry
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within senior-level professional positions in the insurance industry
- Estimated Testing Time: 44 minutes (Short Form); 42 minutes screening, 53 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Adaptive
- Professional and Sales Potential, Financial Professional Aptitude, Senior Sales Retention
- Drive for Results, Self Motivation, Business Acumen, Drive and Initiative, Focused Innovation
- Responsibility and Commitment, Drive and Initiative, Self Confidence and Autonomy