Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within professional level telecommunications engineers with distinct sales responsibilities, such as assisting or owning the sales process etc. (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Sales Engineer Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Professional Telecommunications Suite
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within professional level telecommunications engineers with distinct sales responsibilities
- Estimated Testing Time: 61 minutes (Short Form); 36 minutes screening, 62 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive, Forced-Choice Adaptive, Forced Choice
- Sales and Professional Potential, Business Reasoning, Senior Sales Retention
- Focused Innovation, Drive and Initiative, Responsibility and Commitment, Self Confidence and Autonomy