Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level retail positions which require proactive selling of products to customers (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Retail Sales Associate Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Retail
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level retail positions which require proactive selling of products to customers
- Estimated Testing Time: 29 minutes (Short Form); 27 minutes screening, 35 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple choice -- adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Professional potential, Customer and Sales Focus , Customer Service Potential
- Conscientiousness, Persistence, Achievement Orientation, learning Potential