Test Summary: An assessment aimed at entry to mid-level retail positions that require developing a relationship with the customer (Versions of Tests Available: Short Form and Full-length).
- Test Name: Retail Consultant Test
- Job Level: Entry-level Retail
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess a candidate's proficiency regarding building relationships with the customers in retail positions.
- Estimated Testing Time: 43 minutes (Short form); 31 minutes screening, 38 minutes selection (Full-length)
- Test Format: Multiple choice
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Persistence, Conscientiousness, Confidence and Independence
- Sales and Customer Service Potential, Retail Professionalism, Sales Drive
- Learning Potential, Achievement Orientation