Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within management level positions in the hospitality industry, such as managing staff, solving problems, and making good decisions whilst staying focused on the customer (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Restaurant Manager Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Management level
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within management level positions in the hospitality industry
- Estimated Testing Time: 48 minutes (Short Form); 38 minutes screening, 59 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation, Forced choice-adaptive, Standard Job Templates
- Leadership Professionalism, Management Potential, Customer Focus, Coaching and Development, Prioritizing, Monitoring, Decision Making
- Deductive Reasoning, Achievement, Flexibility, Thoroughness, Confidence, Independence, Innovation, Influence, Sense of Duty