Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding core features of RDBMS.
- Test Name: RDBMS Concepts Test
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding core features of RDBMS.
- Job Level: Programmer/Administrator
- Estimated Testing Time: 25 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- SQL, Programming, and Managing the RDBMS,
- Data Normalisation, as well as Physical and Relational Data, and the Logical Data Model
- Model, Security, and Performance