Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency in entry to mid-level positions within a financial institution for which tasks include obtaining customer information, explaining products to customers, and keeping records of customer accounts (Versions of tests available: Short Form, General Form, One Sitting Proctored, One Sitting Unproctored, and Two Sittings)
- Test Name: Phone Banker Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level jobs
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks required in a financial institution when it comes to dealing with customers via phone.
- Estimated Testing Time: 40 minutes (Short Form); 29 minutes Screening, 43 minutes Selection (General Form); 45 minutes (One Sitting Proctored); 32 minutes (One Sitting Unproctored); 25 minutes Screening, 35 minutes Selection (Two-sittings).
- Test Format: Multiple Choice, Simulation
- Navigation, Service Orientation, Tactful Problem Solving, Working with Information, Contact Center Retention, Multitasking Preferences, Sales Focus
- Data Speed and Entry, Persistence, Dependability, Learning Potential