Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency in regards to managing payroll, invoices, and receivables. A calculator is required for this test.
- Test Name: Payroll Fundamentals (U.S.) Test
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency in regards to managing payroll, invoices, and receivables.
- Job Level: Financial Analyst/Bookkeeper/Accounting
- Estimated Testing Time: 15 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Payroll Calculation, Tax Forms, and Bookkeeping
- Worker Status
- Fair Labor Standards Act