Test Summary: A personality assessment aimed at screening and selecting candidates for a variety of jobs, levels, and industries. It asks for the candidate's attitudes, tendencies and preferences related to work.
- Test Name: Paragon Test
- Job Level: Any Job
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Screen and select candidates for a job.
- Estimated Testing Time: 20 minutes (166 questions)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Conscientiousness, Agreeableness, Stress Tolerance
- Intellectual Focus, Leadership Orientation