Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within professional-level nursing positions which require licensing or registration, such as creating a nursing health plan, assessing patients' health condition, and documenting patients' medical information (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Nurse Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Professional Healthcare
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within professional-level nursing positions which require licensing or registration
- Estimated Testing Time: 66 minutes (Short Form); 42 minutes screening, 50 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple-choice adaptive
- Professional potential, Patient Focus, Patient Management, Work Focus
- Medical Terminology, Deductive Reasoning Ability, Interpersonal Facilitation, Commitment & Responsibility