Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level nurse leadership positions that involve supervising hourly employees, such as training subordinates, prioritizing multiple tasks, making day to day decisions etc. (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Nurse Leader Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Management
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level nurse leadership positions that involve supervising hourly employees
- Estimated Testing Time: 59 minutes (Short Form); 42 minutes screening, 50 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple-choice adaptive
- Management and Professional Potential, Responsibility, Assertiveness, Accuracy
- Verbal Ability, Coaching and Development, Motivation, Innovation, Independence, Decision Making, Monitoring