Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency in working in the .NET environment (Versions .NET (Fundamentals and General), .NET 2.0, and .NET 3.5 (Fundamentals).
- Test Name: .NET Framework Tests
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency of working in the .NET environment (Versions .NET (Fundamentals and General), .NET 2.0, and .NET 3.5 (Fundamentals).
- Job Level (depending on test version): Programmer or Experienced Programmer
- Number of Questions: 30
- Estimated Testing Time: 25 -- 28 minutes, depending on test version (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- .NET Architectural Overview, Framework Class Library, Metadata, and Programming
- Common Language Runtime (CLR), CLS, and Common Type System (CTS)
- .NET Assemblies, Advanced Topics, Data Access, Processing Data and Text
- Configuration and Maintenance, Graphics and User Interface Development
- Testing and Debugging, Framework Programming