Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency of managing Structured Query Language Server databases (Versions 2000 and 2005).
- Test Name: Microsoft SQL Server Administration Tests (Versions 2000 and 2005)
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency of managing using Structured Query Language Server databases.
- Job Level: Experienced Administrator
- Estimated Testing Time: 36 -- 42 minutes, depending on test version (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Automating Tasks, Databases, Data Services, Locking, Indexes, and Installation
- Transact-SQL, Security and Architecture
- Backup and Restore, Replication, as well as Performance
- Multiple Server Environment and High Availability Functions
- Administrative Tools and Utilities