Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding supervising employees in entry-level leadership positions (Versions of Tests Available: Short Form (One Sitting Unproctored) and General (Two-Sittings)).
- Test Name: Manager Tests (Short Form and General)
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry to Mid-Level
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding supervising employees in entry-level leadership positions
- Estimated Testing Time: 57 minutes (Short Form); 41 minutes Screening, and 76 minutes Selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Influence, Independence, Sense of Duty, Thoroughness, Flexibility, Achievement, Innovation, Confidence and Optimism, Management and Professional Potential, as well as Deductive Reasoning Ability
- Achievement, Decision Making, Monitoring, Prioritizing, Coaching and Development