Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency in programming JSPs (Versions 1.1, 1.2, and 2.1).
- Test Name: Java Server Pages Tests
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency in programming JSPs (Versions 1.1, 1.2, and 2.1).
- Job Level: Experienced Programmers/Designers
- Number of Questions: 30
- Estimated Testing Time: 28-36 minutes, depending on test version (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- JSP, Servlet, and Web Application Fundamentals
- Web Application Deployment and Security
- Developing and Using Custom Tags
- Filters, JavaBeans, and Scripting
- Architecture, Tuning, Debugging, Subprograms, Tuning, and Utilities
- Exception Handling, Language Elements, Built-In Packages, and SQL Operations