Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency in regards to programming using Enterprise Java Beans (Versions EJB, EJB Fundamentals, and EJB 2.0).
- Test Name: Java EJB Tests
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency in programming using Enterprise Java Beans (Versions EJB, EJB Fundamentals, and EJB 2.0).
- Job Level: Entry-level/Experienced Programmers (depending on test version)
- Number of Questions: 30
- Estimated Testing Time: 29-36 minutes, depending on test version (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Entity Beans/BMP and Entity Beans/C
- Design, Development, Transactions, Architecture, and Security
- Message-Driven Beans and Session Beans
- Isolation and Transactions