Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency in regards to basic information security concepts, skills, and best practices.
- Test Name: Internet Technology Security Fundamentals Test
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency in regards to basic information security concepts, skills, and best practices.
- Job Level: System Administrator
- Number of Questions: 30
- Estimated Testing Time: 28 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Security Management Systems, and Security Technologies
- Content Security, Web Security, and Attack Recognition, Prevention, and Response
- Database, Network, and Systems Infrastructure Protection
- Perimeter and Internet Security
- General Concepts and Other Applications Security