Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency in regards to secure operations through various protocols over the Internet.
- Test Name: Internet Security Test
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency in regards to secure operations through various protocols over the Internet.
- Job Level: Experienced Network Professionals
- Number of Questions: 30
- Estimated Testing Time: 24 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Firewalls, Encryption, Communication, Electronic Mail and the World Wide Web
- Malicious Programs, Security Management, and Threats
- Identification and Authentication