Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry to mid-level management positions that involve supervising employees working in an insurance organization (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Insurance Sales Manager Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Managerial
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry to mid-level management positions that involve supervising employees
- Estimated Testing Time: 51 minutes (Short Form); 63 minutes screening, 67 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple-choice adaptive
- Management and Professional Potential, , sales Drive, Coaching and Development
- Persistence, Thoroughness, Reliability, Achievement, Decision Making, Monitoring
- Innovation, Independence, Influence, and Prioritizing