Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level field technician positions in the telecommunications industry (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Installation and Repair Technician Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-Level Telecommunications Suite
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level field technician positions in the telecommunications industry
- Estimated Testing Time: 49 minutes (Short Form); 15 minutes screening, 39 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive, Forced-Choice Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Service Professionalism, Customer Focus, Multitasking Preferences
- Conscientiousness, Deductive Reasoning Ability, Achievement, Confidence and Optimism