Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency in regards to the IBM hierarchical database management system database.
- Test Name: IMS 6.0 Test
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency in regards to the IBM hierarchical database management system database.
- Job Level: Experienced Database Managers and/or System Engineers
- Number of Questions: 30
- Estimated Testing Time: 27 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Loading/Inserting as well as Deleting/Replacing Segments
- Sequential and Random Retrieval
- Command Codes and Data Base Description
- DL/I Processing