Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level positions in the hospitality industry, such as showing guests to their respective tables, and managing waiting lists (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Host Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Hospitality
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level positions in the hospitality industry
- Estimated Testing Time: 30 minutes (Short Form); 15 minutes screening, 32 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation, Forced choice-adaptive
- Customer Focus, Service Professionalism, Goal Orientation
- Drive for Success, Conscientiousness, Composure