Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level collections positions in an inbound healthcare call center environment, such as entering information into a computer, working between computer screens, and taking and receiving information from patients over the phone (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Healthcare Call Center Agent Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Healthcare
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level collections positions in an inbound healthcare call center environment
- Estimated Testing Time: 44 minutes (Short Form); 38 minutes screening, 44 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation
- Data Entry Speed and Accuracy, Service Orientation, Navigation
- Responsibility, Assertiveness, Motivation, Tactful Problem Solving, Persistence, Patient Focus, and Conscientiousness
- Working With Information, Professional Potential, Contact Center Retention