Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level collections positions in an inbound or outbound healthcare call center environment, such as calling customers and persuading them to pay their overdue accounts (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Healthcare Billing and Collections Agent Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Healthcare
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level collections positions in an inbound or outbound healthcare call center
- Estimated Testing Time: 44 minutes (Short Form); 36 minutes screening, 47 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation
- Data Entry Speed and Accuracy, Service Orientation, Navigation
- Responsibility, Assertiveness, Motivation, Tactful Problem Solving, Persistence
- Working With Information, Professional Potential, Collector Numerical Skills