Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding general office duties for entry-level positions (Versions of Tests Available: Short Form (One Sitting Unproctored) and General (Two-Sittings)).
- Test Name: General Entry Level Tests (Short Form and General)
- Job Level (depending on test version): Executive
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding general office duties for entry-level positions
- Estimated Testing Time: 26 minutes (Short Form); 19 minutes Screening, and 32 minutes Selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
General Entry Level Test- Short Form (One Sitting):
- Goal Orientation, Service Professionalism, Learning Potential, and Conscientiousness
General Entry Level Test - General (Two Sittings):
- Goal Orientation, Drive for Success, Service Professionalism, Following Instructions, and Conscientiousness