Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level customer service positions in the hospitality industry, where most of the work is taking place at the front or the check-in desk (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Front Desk Associate Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Hospitality
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level customer service positions in the hospitality industry
- Estimated Testing Time: 50 minutes (Short Form); 24 minutes screening, 38 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation, Forced choice-adaptive
- Composure, Conscientiousness, Quantitative Ability
- Goal Orientation, Customer Focus, Multitasking Preferences, Drive for Success, Service Professionalism