Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding selling life insurance to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies in senior-level insurance industry positions (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Financial Services Representative Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Professional
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding selling life insurance to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies
- Estimated Testing Time: 44 minutes (Short Form); 42 minutes screening, 53 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice
- Sales and Professional Potential, Drive for Results, Self Motivation, Business Acumen
- Senior Sales Retention, Financial Professional Aptitude, Focused Innovation
- Self Confidence and Autonomy, Drive and Initiative, Responsibility and Commitment