Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within management level positions in the hospitality industry, such as solving problems, making good decisions, and sales (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Event Sales Manager Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Management
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within management level positions in the hospitality industry
- Estimated Testing Time: 50 minutes (Short Form); 35 minutes screening, 62 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation, Forced choice-adaptive
- Influence, Independence, Confidence and Optimism, Monitoring, Prioritizing, Assertiveness, Achievement, Decision Making
- Management Potential, Customer Focus, Deductive Reasoning, Leadership Professionalism, Results Orientation