Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding overseeing multiple stores within a specific area (Versions of Tests Available: Short Form (One Sitting Unproctored) and General (Two-Sittings)).
- Test Name: District/Regional Manager Tests
- Job Level: Entry-Level Job
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding overseeing multiple stores within a specific area.
- Estimated Testing Time: 65 minutes (Short Form); 52 minutes Screening, and 57 minutes Selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Director Potential and Judgment, Leadership Professionalism
- Deductive Reasoning and Self-Motivation
- Retail Professionalism, Building Relationships, and Business Acumen
- Drive For Results