Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring the candidate's familiarity with data modelling.
- Test Name: Data Modelling Concepts Test
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assesses the candidate's data modelling skills.
- Job Level: Experienced Administrators/Developers
- Number of Questions: 30
- Test Format: Multiple choice/adaptive
- Estimated Testing Time: 28 minutes (avg.)
- Maximum Testing Time Allowed: 90min
- Test Results: Instant Reporting, Scoring, and Interpretation
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured of Data Modelling:
- Uses and Benefits
- Implementation and Model Notations
- Attributes and Keys