Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding entering numerical information into a form with the help of a keyboard. The data is presented directly above the area in which the candidate is expected to respond (Versions of test available: General Form and Split Screen).
- Test Name: Data Entry Numeric Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-Level Jobs
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding inputting numerical data into various fields
- Estimated Testing Time: 5 minute time limit for both test versions
- Test Format: Numeric
- Ability to enter numerical data into various fields.
- Measures gross numbers of keystrokes as well as gross number of fields
- Error rate