Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding technical support within a contact center setting (Test Versions available: Short Form and General)
- Test Name: Contact Center -- Technical Support Agent Tests
- Job Level: Entry-Level Job
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding technical support within a contact center setting.
- Estimated Testing Time: 35 minutes (Short Form); 30 minutes screening, 35 minutes selection (General Form).
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice, Simulation
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Navigation, Tactful Problem Solving, and Multitasking Preferences
- Service Orientation: Measuring the candidate's customer service approach during a simulated call
- Data Entry Speed and Accuracy
- Professional Potential and Achievement Orientation: Measuring the potential for professional success