Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding mid to upper-level managerial positions within a contact center (Versions of Tests Available: Short Form (One Sitting) and General (Two-Sittings)).
- Test Name: Contact Center -- Manager Tests (Short Form and General)
- Job Level: Leader
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding mid to upper-level managerial positions within a contact center
- Estimated Testing Time: 50 minutes (Short Form); 35 minutes Screening, and 45 minutes Selection (General).
- Test Format: Simulation, Multiple-choice, Dynamic
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Problem Solving, Sense of Duty, Flexibility, Thoroughness
- Influence, Independence, and Innovation
- Professional and Management Potential
- Achievement, Confidence and Optimism
- Coaching and Development