Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding customer service performed from a remote work setting (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Contact Center -- At Home Agent - Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding customer service performed from a remote work setting
- Estimated Testing Time: 35 minutes (Short Form); 25 minutes screening, 35 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, simulation, dynamic
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Professional Potential, Achievement and Service Orientation, Multitasking Preferences
- Tactful Problem Solving, Navigation, Data Entry Speed and Accuracy
- Working With Information, Contact Center Remote Work Potential