Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding interactions with customers either in person or via phone in entry-level insurance positions (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Claims/Customer Service Representative Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Insurance
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding interactions with customers either in person or via phone in entry-level insurance positions
- Estimated Testing Time: 43 minutes (Short Form); 38 minutes screening, 47 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Simulation, Multiple Choice - Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Navigation, Data Entry Speed and Accuracy, Tactful Problem Solving
- Professional Potential, Service Orientation, and Contact Center Retention
- Working With Information, Influence, Conscientiousness, Multitasking Preferences