Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding entry-level positions within a call center setting that do not focus on sales (Versions of Tests Available: 4.5 Proctored, One Sitting Proctored, and Two Sittings).
- Test Name: Call Center Tests
- Job Level: Entry-Level Job
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding entry-level positions within a call center setting that do not focus on sales.
- Estimated Testing Time: 47 minutes (4.5 Proctored); 45 minutes (One Sitting Proctored); 20 minutes Screening, 40 minutes Selection (Two-Sittings)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Dependability, and Achievement Orientation
- Call Center Skills, Following Instructions, and Working with Information
- Customer Focus, Conscientiousness, Customer Service Potential